MILLER'S ALE HOUSE REAL ESTATE INFORMATION
Miller’s Ale House first opened its doors in Jupiter, FL in October 1988 and since has grown to 69 restaurants in 10 states. The Ale House concept is growing stronger every day. We are actively seeking new location opportunities in the highlighted areas of the featured map. If you have a location that meets our criteria we would like to hear from you. Please contact:
J.R. Kyes, Director of Real Estate and Development at
(407) 802-3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
THE MILLER’S EXPERIENCE
Evolving from its start out of 3,900 square feet in Jupiter Florida, Miller’s Ale House is today a national competitor in the casual dinner segment thanks to a diverse menu, value driven food and drinks, a best-inclass approach to operations and high than industry average unit-level sales.
This successful casual-dining restaurant chain attracts customers from all walks of life by offering great food and drinks at an unmatched value. Designed to attract a broad variety of customers, the Ale House menu focuses on Food Quality, Freshness and Value. The menu offers delicious Steaks, fresh Seafood, original Pasta dishes, healthy Salads, robust Sandwiches and homemade Desserts, all served within the comfortable and social atmosphere of a neighborhood family restaurant.
When a Miller’s Ale House Restaurant opens its doors, it quickly becomes identified within the local community as the ideal meeting ground for people to come relax, have an enjoyable lunch or dinner, socialize with friends, game watch on one of the largest collections of HD TV’s to be found, sample one of our 48 draft beers, or bring the entire family in for a great meal and some fun.
KEY DEMOGRAPHIC DATA
- Population – 200,000 within 5 miles
- Households – 76,000 within 5 miles
- Median Income - $60,000+ within 5 miles
- High School Educated & up – 125,000 within 5 miles
- Total Employees – 50,000 within 3 miles
- Freestanding, conversions, build-to-suits, pad sites and endcaps
- Highly visible locations in densely populated areas
- 8,000-10,000 sq ft building
- Minimum parking required 200 spaces
- Zoning to accommodate restaurant use and allow liquor license
Download/Print Sales Brochure ( PDF )