RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT CAREERS
LOYALTY RULES Employee Loyalty + Guest Loyalty = Brand Loyalty
Our managers are challenged every day to “run it like you own it!” Here you have the ability to create both employee and guest loyalty, which puts you in a great place to earn brand loyalty from both of these groups. Your team members enjoy a fun, fast paced environment where they know they’re supported. Guests enjoy the energy, the food quality and value, and the outstanding service that brings them back time and time again.
Here, we want managers who have a passion for the industry and who understand that growing a business means growing a career.
What to Expect From Us
- A Five Day Work Week
- Manager Schedules Written a Month in Advance
- One Week of Paid Vacation for every six months of service, starting day one
- Maximum of three closing shifts per week
- Management training conducted in one of our Certified Training Stores by a professional training team who take pride in ensuring that our new managers receive the support and foundation needed to become successful leaders.
- On-going training seminars tailored to provide you with the tools you need to advance your leadership capability
What We Expect from You
- A Devotion to YOUR employees and guest satisfaction
- An Allegiance to YOUR restaurant
- A Faithfulness to YOUR community
- A Commitment to ”Make it Happen”
Hours of Operations 11AM to 2AM (at most locations)
7 days a week
- Highly competitive salary positions in the Top of 25% of the industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision (all 50% employer paid) Starting the first of the month, following date of hire
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Quarterly Bonus
- Bi-Annual Performance Reviews & Annual Salary Review
- Complimentary Dining for the manager & immediate family
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Miller’s Ale House is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment upon any basis, including race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran or military stats or the presence of any physical or mental medical condition, disability or handicap. Selection for any position will be based on an individual’s qualifications (including experience, individual ability, prior job performance, attendance and punctuality record,) and the Ale House’s current employment needs.